Post 2 amazon review for 5$






Post 2 amazon review for 5$


Do you know how to important positive reviews for your product or book sale. i will post 2 amazon 4 or 5 star good reviews for two different days and two different ids and different ips. I can only post review reason for you know lot of about your product or book there for i'm not posting my own review. you must provide review text.

Earlier i did amazon review in fiverr. but currently fiverr doesn't approve amazon review There for i create small blog for amazon review.





I can post more than two reviews . Do you need more than two reviews please email me and ask it.

You can pay after finish my job. 

Other Service : 

Do you want to vote up positive  reviews 

vote down negative reviews 

Purchase verified reviews



Contact Email     : nbsnbs99@yahoo.com

Payment Accept : Paypal / moneybookers / payza

3 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. buy online business

    ReplyDelete
  2. digital service 24h These you will then see the most important thing, the application provides you a website a powerful important internet page: Buy Amazon Accounts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. Buy Amazon Accounts

    ReplyDelete